- Satoshi TAKAHASHI Ph.D. in Engineering
- Associate Professor: Information Mathematics Program in Department of Computer and Network Engineering, Graduate School of Informatics and Engineering, The University of Electro-Communications
- Project Associate Professor: Nagoya Institute of Technology
Student (Research Staff)
- Issei Gotoda
- Tomotaka Morimoto
- Hirofumi MIZUNO
- Keita TSUJI
- Yuka MATSUEDA
- Gu Kofujita
- Yuusa Matsuda
Professor Tokuro MATSUO Ph.D. (Engineering), Faculty of Information Architecture of Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology.
Professor Maiko SHIGENO Ph.D. (Science), Faculty of Engineering, Information and Systems, Division of Policy and Planning Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
Research Group in UEC
Muramatsu Lab. Optimization, Operations Research, and Game Informatics.
Okamoto Lab. Combinatorial Optimization, Discrete Algorithm, Discrete Mathematics, and These applications.
Hoki Lab. Game Informatics and Artificial Intelligence.
Nishino Lab. Fuzzy Theory and Game Informatics.
- Kanako Ojima
- Theme: “Emergency logistics network design based on hub-and-spork network”
- Gu Kofujita
- Theme: “An Acceleration Method for Equilibrium Solution Search in Multiple OD Selfish Routing Games”
- Yusa Matsuda
- Theme: “A 4-Approcimation Algorithm for k-Prize Collecting Steiner Tree Problems”
- Keita Tsuji
- Theme: “A Dynamic Programming Approach for Reverse Auction Models in Service Choice Markets.”
- Yuka Matsueda
- Theme: “A Study of Aircraft Runway Scheduling”
- Hirofumi Mizuno
- Theme : “A study of goods sharing schedule problems”
- Kyohei Sakayori
- Theme: “An optimal routing problem for attraction entertainment with fast pass constraint”
- Yusuke Sato
- Theme: “An optimal ordering problem for juggling”
- Kyohei Namiki
- Theme: “A study of virtual machine allocation problem in data center”