- Satoshi TAKAHASHI Ph.D. in Engineering
- Project Associate Professor: Nagoya Institute of Technology
- Assistant Professor: Information Mathematics Program in Department of Computer and Network Engineering, Graduate School of Informatics and Engineering, The University of Electro-Communications
Student (Research Staff)
- Kanako Ojima
- Gu Kofujita
- Yuusa Matsuda
- Hirofumi MIZUNO
- Keita TSUJI
- Yuka MATSUEDA
Professor Tokuro MATSUO Ph.D. (Engineering), Faculty of Information Architecture of Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology.
Professor Maiko SHIGENO Ph.D. (Science), Faculty of Engineering, Information and Systems, Division of Policy and Planning Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
Research Group in UEC
Muramatsu Lab. Optimization, Operations Research, and Game Informatics.
Okamoto Lab. Combinatorial Optimization, Discrete Algorithm, Discrete Mathematics, and These applications.
Hoki Lab. Game Informatics and Artificial Intelligence.
Nishino Lab. Fuzzy Theory and Game Informatics.
- Hirofumi Mizuno
- Theme : “A study of goods sharing schedule problems”
- Kyohei Sakayori
- Theme: “An optimal routing problem for attraction entertainment with fast pass constraint”
- Yusuke Sato
- Theme: “An optimal ordering problem for juggling”
- Kyohei Namiki
- Theme: “A study of virtual machine allocation problem in data center”