Submission Site Now Open!!
Templates: Templates specific to your conference will be provided to you via the author kit. These templates will be configured for the correct composition your conference is using. The following templates below, are general templates designed for conferences using an US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) trim size. See CPS webpage.
|Word Template (ZIP)||LaTex Template (ZIP)|
We solicit research and experience papers as well as research-in-progress and practitioner reports in any of the technical areas listed under Scope & Topics. Submit your paper via the web-based conference management system following the instructions below:
- First, pleast review the CPS specifications.
- Go to the Conference Management System and follow the instructions on the submission page that it takes you to.
- The file that you submit should include the paper title, abstract, keywords, and introduction followed by the body of your paper. The author’s name and address MUST NOT appear in this file. This is to facilitate a blind review.
- Upload your full paper in two column format (not to exceed 8 single-spaced pages) via the web-based conference management system in PDF format, or you can submit your paper in the final manuscript format.
- The format of the final manuscript should be in a two-column format and 6 pages for full paper or 4 pages for shor papers in length. Up to an extra 2 pages (total of 8) can be purchased at registration time.
- Please select at least two keywords from the drop-down menu and check boxes. If you cannot find the right category in the drop-down menu then please enter a category for your paper in the summary. We need this information when determining reviewers for your paper.
- Submissions, refereeing, and all correspondence will be conducted by e-mail.
All papers must be submitted through our Conference Management System.
To submit a paper for review follow these steps:
1. Create an EasyChair account.
2. Login to the conference
3. Go to the New Submissions Tab
4. Fill out necessary information.
The program committee will review each submission and judge it with respect to its originality, significance, readability/organization, references and technical quality.
The paper may be excluded from IEEE Xplore and the CSDL if you don’t appear at the conference. Also, no-show papers are not recommended in the post-conference publications.